Roast Pork

Out of love for the hubby, the Mad Chef was inspired to make her own Roast Pork..because the man simply loves......this dish to madness!
Honetly, I was feeling abit stressed over the result as a badly made roast pork really is a huge no no! Plus, with my recent Char Siew victory, how could I explained to the hubby why I was unable to come up wih a decent roast pork!?! I was stressed enough to actually dream about it.
I got the recipe form one of the food blogs I usually frequents, but can't remember exactly from who..it looked kinda difficult at first but as I got into preparation work, I must say it is a relatively easy dish to make. Just a little bit more work, having to prepare the meat the night before and having to fry the spieces before rubbing it over it. But it was easy the next morning, just pop it into the oven and 45mins later, you get crispy fresh roast pork!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home