Sweet & Sour Pork
I have been busy over the last few weekends and yes, I did cook but I didn't manage to take any pictures. Wasn't in the mood with so much work to do..u know what I mean. But, cook I did this weekend. Infact, I cooked all meals..the hubby has been under the weather..down with a bad cough and slight fever, with the medication he's taking, he's pretty much 1/2 asleep all the time.So being a proper, loving wife, I didn't want my darling to be eating take outs..made him pork & carrots porridge for lunch on Sat (didn't take pics cos not very pretty ya) and dry mee with a huge bowl of soup with lots of ingredents (think big bowl mee)...also didn't take pics cos too hungry to wait.
Made him his favourite Sweet & Sour Pork for lunch this afternoon and guess what! He said his mummy's version is nicer!!! Darn...that man ought to be whack! "fumming..."



2 Comments:
I hope your husband is feeling better by now! :)
I just noticed that you have my old, soon-to-be deleted blog url in your sidebar.
the new url is:
http://www.somethingsoclever.com
:)
Hi Alicat,
So nice to have u pop by!!! I have been reading your blog for quite some time. Always browse thru to get inspiration on what to cook!
Noted on new url, will update!
Do drop by again! =)
PS: yap..the mr. is up and kicking by end last week!
Post a Comment
<< Home