Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Jellyheart Cheesecakes

The very much talked about Jellyheart Cheesecakes!

I finally got the chance to taste this very famous and very popular cheesecake. Got the courage to order this even though I know cakes are bad news for my ever expanding waistline..sigh..

When I 1st opened my box, I thought I was paying abit too much for 20 pieces of tiny cakes, plus very little cheese at that..first bite and I was disappointed. After hearing so much about how great this cake is, I think my expectation was sky high. I didn't think it was outstanding.
However, when I tried it again later in the evening, I simply couldn't stop eating it. Stuff myself completely and felt totally gulity right after..but then I convinced myself t it was worth the calories.
Why?? Cos somehow..the not very thick layer of cheese went really well with the thicker layer of jelly. Tasted like jello..though small in size, I think it was just nice cos it didn't make me feel sick with a heavy feel like other cheesecake. This one was light and yummy!! The crust tends to crumble a little but other than that..I think they deserve a star!

And know what? I have already placed my 2nd order for these cutie cheesecakes!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gracio said...

looks good! where did u get it from?

9:09 PM  
Blogger the mad fat chef said...

order it from Jellyhearts at 9459 7711. Don't think they have an outlet. They do free delivery with min purchase, depending on location. =)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Sammy said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your site via Evan's kitchen ramblings. Nice content you have!

btw, I've long heard about Jelly hearts. R they really that good? What is the price range for them?

3:51 PM  
Blogger the mad fat chef said...

Hi yummie dummies,

tks for dropping by =)
For the cakes, i somehow think it taste better the more u eat it..ha..wonder if i make sense.
but seriously, i think jelly n cheese do make a nice combi and Jellyhearts somehow got the proportion rite. the cheese's not too heavy, leaving u feeling sick..and the jelly makes it refreshing esp when u bite into the strawberry..i like it..
it's $15/box for 20 small cakes. abt 1.5" x 1"..so u can eat 1/2 box at one go..

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home