Sunday Dinner..yumz...
Hubby decided it was about time for us to go on our much needed diet, so wanted something light tonight. So the wify whipped up some salad greens for the man..
Smoked Ham & Poached Egg Salad with Roasted Pine Nuts & Walnuts with French Dressing
But wait! Salad just didn't sound filling enough for a big man and one greedy wife..so I made a mini margherita pizza and fried some chicken to go with the greens...so was dinner healthy? Not so anymore. Sorry darling..but your diet will just have to wait. Ha..
Margherita Pizza with truffle olive oil
Fried Chicken..ok..only 9 pieces..we are on diet u noe..
Smoked Ham & Poached Egg Salad with Roasted Pine Nuts & Walnuts with French DressingBut wait! Salad just didn't sound filling enough for a big man and one greedy wife..so I made a mini margherita pizza and fried some chicken to go with the greens...so was dinner healthy? Not so anymore. Sorry darling..but your diet will just have to wait. Ha..
Margherita Pizza with truffle olive oil
Fried Chicken..ok..only 9 pieces..we are on diet u noe..



4 Comments:
Mmm, that salad looks really good! Where did you find the recipe? I'd like to make it.
hi lauren k,
i made it up myself..very easy.I bought a pack of salad greens from the supermart, throw in one poached egg, roasted some pinenuts & walnuts, any ham u like, can opt to have grilled chicken or any meat as desired. For dressing, I used French dressing, from cold storage..can't rem the brand. If you want I can go home and check in the fridge. =)
Hi,
a lovely salad you have there. And the sweet & sour luncheon meat dish looks really yummy. Gonna try tt sometime. =)
thanks jacelyn! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home