This chef is sad...
I am sad....why..u may think it's silly but I think sisters in the International Organization For Bag Lovers will understand why I am feeling so blue today..
I bought a lovely bag yesterday...a really nice bag. Moi got a new Dior bag..I shall not disclose the obsence amount I spent but lets just say my heart will break a little when I see my bank statement next month.
Now you must be thinking I should be jumping with joy and hugging my new bag to sleep..but why am I sad..I tell u why....my sister borrowed it home last night. Yes...fresh out of the boutique, still in it's white snowy paper bag..my sister brought it home..cos she wanted to try it on for size..see if she could fit in all her barang barang...though I wanted to scream a million no...I couldn't refuse her, could I?
I think you guys can see where this is going now....the bag was returned to me less than an hour ago..while it's perfectly ok to stain the snowy paper bag (with red crayon marks!!)....I was heartbroken when I took out my new calf skin Dior bag..there are scratches on the leather!!!! and not one....there are like 5 very visible marks on the top! Sobz.....now the wife cannot run to the hubby for hugs can she, since she bought the bag behind his back! Sobz....kill me...my heart is bleeding...
I bought a lovely bag yesterday...a really nice bag. Moi got a new Dior bag..I shall not disclose the obsence amount I spent but lets just say my heart will break a little when I see my bank statement next month.
Now you must be thinking I should be jumping with joy and hugging my new bag to sleep..but why am I sad..I tell u why....my sister borrowed it home last night. Yes...fresh out of the boutique, still in it's white snowy paper bag..my sister brought it home..cos she wanted to try it on for size..see if she could fit in all her barang barang...though I wanted to scream a million no...I couldn't refuse her, could I?
I think you guys can see where this is going now....the bag was returned to me less than an hour ago..while it's perfectly ok to stain the snowy paper bag (with red crayon marks!!)....I was heartbroken when I took out my new calf skin Dior bag..there are scratches on the leather!!!! and not one....there are like 5 very visible marks on the top! Sobz.....now the wife cannot run to the hubby for hugs can she, since she bought the bag behind his back! Sobz....kill me...my heart is bleeding...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home