Long Beach Seafood Resturant
I must say Long Beach is one of the few amazing chinese seafood resturants in Singapore which can maintain it's consistent delivery of good delicious food. I have visited the establishment for more times than I can count, and on every single visit, they always manage to serve up good hearty fare. The presentation may not be the most beautiful, but if you are looking for good food, this place wouldn't fail you. They are most famous for their Black Pepper Crabs!
Their IMM outlet was recently relocated to the 3rd floor from the ground floor. It is now next to the open garden, in the new wing. With their full glass panel walls, there is ample natural light which I really like.
I was there on one of the recent Sundays for lunch with the family. Now I am normally not a person who likes tofu. Infact, I try to stay away from it as much as possible [but the hubby loves it and claims all men likes to eat tofu ;-)] But when the dish came, it look very appetizing and quite pretty. The tofu had been fried, the top part cut off and the "flesh" was dug out but still left with good amount of tofu. It was then filled with stir-fried veges and seafood with nuts. It was delicious! The tofu was crispy and soft at the same time, with the crunchy veges and nuts, it was a great combination. Too bad I can't remember the dish's name. But if you are there and keen to try this, just ask one of their very friendly floor manager. Ask the males ones, both are funny and entertaining!
Long Beach IMM Seafood Restaurant
IMM Level 3, Next to Rooftop GardenIMM Building, Jurong East St 21
Tel: 6566 9933 (they have 3 other outlets in Sg)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home